Monday, November 4, 2013

It's A Madhouse! Or So They Claim...


It's time for your medication Mr. McMahan.

It happened. I drafted a fantasy basketball team.

I have no idea what I'm doing, I followed a draft guide, but I'm still not sure.

Without further adieu, your 2013-2014 Red Rock Canyon Great Khans!

10 team league, roto scoring, snake draft. I had the 8th pick.

Round Recap:

  1. Marc Gasol - C
  2. Serge Ibaka - PF
  3. Tony Parker - PG
  4. Larry Sanders - C
  5. Kemba Walker - PG
  6. Jeff Green - SF
  7. Wesley Matthews (Great name!) - SG
  8. JaVale McGee - C
  9. Greivis Vasquez - PG
  10. Gordon Heyward - SG
  11. Jamal Crawford - SG
  12. Ben McLemore - SG
  13. J.J. Redick - SG
Too many SG? Yes! Although several of them have "multi-positionality", that is valuable in fantasy baseball so I'm hoping that is true for basketball as well. 

I'm not sure how often I will post updates for these guys. Maybe once or twice a week during football season, 2-4 times a week after football is over. We'll see. I'll make a page for the draft recap for easy retrospective purposes. Here!

Oh and so far I'm in last place!! But there haven't been that many game yet, a lot of my players only have 2 games played so far, so we'll see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment