Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Walls Are Moving!

From Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)

"I got a bad feeling about this..."  - Han Solo


The 5-4 second place Besaid Aurochs vs. the 4-5 3rd place team.

Adds/Drops:

Dropped Adam Vinateri - K
Added Andre Ellington - RB

Thoughts:
I don't know why, but I don't feel good about the Aurochs this week. It could be because I'm only projected to get 110 points, so with my conservative estimate I would say 91. That may or may not be enough. My opponent is projected for 106 points, so it appears to be an even match. Of course everyone could have a career game and I could laugh all the way to the bank, we'll see. Half my team is playing against easier defenses, while the other half is going against better defenses. My opponent only has one player that is facing a good defense. Oh hey, Pierre Garcon earned another start with me!

Then there is my bench. Only one player on BYE this week. Giovani Bernard had a great game last week, but he's questionable for this week because of a rib injury. Plus he is going against the #1 run defense, according to ESPN, of the Ravens. So I think it would be a safe call to keep him benched, even though he has a double digit point projection. The Cardinals' secondary has a lot of interceptions, so I think I'll keep DeAndre Hopkins on the bench. I would start Greg Olsen over Jordan Reed, because Reed got a big 0 last week, but Reed has a much better match-up this week. Andy Dalton, thanks but no thanks. Kenny Stills is projected for 12 points, but he is extremely hit or miss. He will either get 0-2 or 15-21, there won't be any in between. Even though he is going against an awful Cowboys defense, eh, I don't know. This will be a game time decision. Lastly, the guy I added this week, Andre Ellington. He is going against the Texans run defense, which I thought was pretty good, but it's just average according to ESPN. He would have to go in my FLEX spot, because there is no way I am benching Adrian Peterson or Eddie Lacy. So it will be between Larry Fitzgerald, Kenny Stills, and Andre Ellington for the Flex spot.

Besaid Aurochs Projected Starters:

Position Player Projected Points
QB Tony Romo 15
RB1 Adrian Peterson 16
RB2 Eddie Lacy 19
WR1 Dez Bryant 13
WR2 Pierre Garcon 9
TE Jordan Reed 6
FLEX Larry Fitzgerald 10
D/ST Panthers 6
K Matt Prater 16
Total Projection 110

BENCH:

Position Player Projected Points
RB Giovani Bernard 12
D/ST Patriots BYE
WR DeAndre Hopkins 6
TE Greg Olsen 5
QB Andy Dalton 16
WR Kenny Stills 12
RB Andre Ellington 7

No comments:

Post a Comment