Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Taking Out The Trash: Besaid Aurochs Week 9 Recap!

The 4-4 Aurochs vs. a 2-6 team.

The Besaid Aurochs:

Position Player Points Scored
QB Tony Romo 19
RB1 Adrian Peterson 23
RB2 Eddie Lacy 21
WR1 Dez Bryant 6
WR2 Pierre Garcon 17
TE Greg Olsen 12
FLEX Kenny Stills 3
D/ST Patriots 5
K Adam Vinatieri 6
Total Points 112

The Opponent's Team:

Position Player Points Scored
QB Ben Roethlisberger 26
RB1 C.J. Spiller 14
RB2 Alfred Morris 18
WR1 Vincent Brown 1
WR2 Vincent Jackson 1
TE Tony Gonzalez 14
FLEX Mike Wallace 8
D/ST Steelers -7
K Randy Bullock 4
Total Points 79

Googled from: content.time.com


What went right:
Adrian Peterson had a great game with 140 yards and a TD. Tired of me talking about Eddie Lacy? Well, too bad! He, as you already know from my previous two recaps this week, had himself a game. I spent all last week trashing Pierre Garcon and guess what? He must have heard me. He had 172 yards receiving, good for 17 points. The Steelers defense taking 7 points away from my opponent. I've seen -1 a few times and -2 once or twice, but never have I seen a -7 before. Thanks Tom Brady!

What went wrong:
Kenny Stills wasn't a good waiver pick up. I had the Panthers defense, who scored 20, on the bench. The Patriots only got me 5. Also, remember my rant about Giovani Bernard last week, yeah. Other than that, nothing went terribly wrong.

Thoughts:
The Aurochs needed this one, an easy team to beat to get back over .500. At 5-4 I am now 4th place in the league, 2nd in the division. Charge!

Stat of the week:
The Aurochs were projected to get 127 points. I was more bearish on them, just predicting 101. They just about split the difference getting 112. I'll take that all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment