Friday, November 1, 2013

Besaid Aurochs Week 9 Preview

The Aurochs are 4-4 and tied for 2nd. They are playing a 2-6 team.

Besaid Aurochs

Position Player Projected Points
QB Tony Romo 22
RB1 Adrian Peterson 15
RB2 Eddie Lacy 16
WR1 Dez Bryant 14
WR2 Pierre Garcon 13
TE Greg Olsen 11
FLEX Kenny Stills 13
D/ST Patriots 11
K Adam Vinatieri 12
Total Projection 127

BENCH:

Position Player Projected Points
WR Larry Fitzgerald BYE
RB Giovani Bernard 5
K Matt Prater BYE
WR DeAndre Hopkins 6
TE Jordan Reed 7
D/ST Panthers 5
QB Andy Dalton 17
Adds/Drops:
Dropped WR Mike Williams (Injured Reserve)
Added QB Andy Dalton

Dropped RB Steven Jackson
Added WR Kenny Stills

Dropped WR Brian Hartline
Added K Adam Vinatieri

Thoughts:
I know there was already a Thursday night game and I will post about that after this. I'm looking to Adrian Peterson to string together some good games. It may be too soon to drop Steven Jackson, but he has been dead weight dealing with injury all season so far and his offensive line doesn't look to good either. Hartline has been awful all season and I needed a kicker since Prater is on BYE. Also, this is Pierre Garcon's make or break game for me. As much as I would love for him to have a good game, I also want the satisfaction of cutting him with the fist of an angry (fantasy sports) god. I've never seen a team make the projections, so I am predicting 101 points and a win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment