Wednesday, November 6, 2013

She's A Brick Hauschka: The Junktown Marauders Week 10 Forecast!

Googled from: spectrum.ieee.org


The 1st place Marauders are 7-2 going against a 2nd place 6-3 team.

Projected Marauder Starters:

Position Player Projected Points
QB Andrew Luck 17
RB1 Eddie Lacy 19
RB2 Knowshon Moreno 16
WR1 Dez Bryant 13
WR2 T.Y. Hilton 13
TE Jimmy Graham 22
FLEX Vincent Jackson 14
D/ST Titans 13
K Steven Hauschka 12
Total Projection 139

BENCH:

Position Player Projected Points
RB Jamaal Charles BYE
TE Rob Gronkowski BYE
WR Mike Wallace 13
RB Ryan Mathews 12
D/ST Chiefs BYE
WR Percy Harvin OUT
QB Andy Dalton 16
Adds/Drops:

Added Titans - D/ST
Dropped Kenny Stills - WR

Thoughts:
As of this writing, Dez Bryant is questionable for Sunday's game with a back problem. I could switch him out with Mike Wallace in an emergency, but I'd rather not. They are both projected to get 13 points, but I just don't see Wallace getting there. I'm starting Luck over Dalton because of last week and because Luck will be at home against the Rams, while Dalton will be on the road against the Ravens. Hopefully T.Y. and Luck will have another great game. Since the Chiefs elite D/ST is on BYE, I picked up the Titans off the waiver wire. They are going against the Jaguars, so they should do pretty well I hope. 

ESPN is predicting my team will get 139 points, I am going to predict a more conservative 111. My opponent, if they are going with their current lineup is projected to get 96 points, so I'm feeling pretty good about this week right now. (Famous last words). 

No comments:

Post a Comment