Friday, November 8, 2013

Oooh Wee You Good Lookin'



I'm looking at you Pierre Garcon! It's like, looking in a mirror, but...not. It's like someone took your Face Off and put it on a different player. Enough with the puns, it's time for the...

Thursday night game recap! 

Only the Besaid Aurochs had any players playing last night, but they had 3 of them playing. Adrian Peterson, Pierre Garcon, and Jordan Reed.

Adrian Peterson is back it seems with three straight weeks of double digit fantasy points. He ran for 75 yards and 2 touchdowns, good for 19 points. He was projected to get 16, so he beat his projection by 3 (math!).

Jordan Reed had 62 yards and 1 touchdown, doubling his projection of 6 to 12. So far, so good by sitting Greg Olsen.

Pierre Garcon, can you believe all it took for him to catch fire was a threat from me to end our relationship? Two games in a row now with double digit points. This time he got 119 yards and 1 touchdown, good for 17 points. He was projected for 9.

So with those three players being great overachievers, I'm ahead of the ESPN total projection by 17 points. So, I've got some room to work with if a player decides to tank.

Looking ahead to Sunday, Dezi Wezi Bryant is still listed as Questionable and it could be something wrong with a disk in his back. If that is the case and he is cleared to play, I would still be leery in starting him on 2 of my fantasy teams. I can switch him out with Kenny Stills and hope on the Aurochs. On the Marauders, I dropped Percy Harvin and picked up Ashlon Jeffrey, so I should have fairly decent replacements should Dez not be 100% come game time.


No comments:

Post a Comment