Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Time to stretch

Wow, I think it may be coming together.

I think I've finally got some formatting ideas down.

Tomorrow I will post the week 9 outlook for the Immortal Flames
Friday I will post the week 9 outlook for the Aurochs.

What I would like to do from here on out:
Mondays: I would like to post about this past fantasy baseball season.
Tuesdays: Post recaps for the Marauders and Immortal Flames.
Wednesdays: Post recaps for the Aurochs and Post an outlook/preview for the Marauders.
Thursdays: Post outlook/preview for Immortal Flames.
Fridays: Post outlook/preview for Aurochs.
Saturdays and Sundays: Nothing!

I'll try this for now. I may shove all recaps onto one day and all outlooks onto another, but we'll see.

Again, if anyone reads all of this and somehow finds it interesting, please comment and give me ideas for stuff to do! Make sure you check out the draft recaps for my football teams at the top of the page, or here!

No comments:

Post a Comment